Until 12 April, the following rules apply across Wales:
- No travel restrictions within Wales, however travel between Wales and other parts of the UK is still restricted to ‘essential travel only’ until 12 April.
- Self-contained accommodation can re-open but only to Welsh customers from a single household
- Six people from two different households, excluding children under 11, can meet and exercise outdoors and in private gardens. No indoors mixing.
- Organised outdoor activities and sports for children and under 18s can resume. Please see further guidance here.
- Limited opening of outdoor areas of some historic places and gardens
- Libraries and archives can re-open